Tuesday, August 14, 2012

European Cruise: Barcelona, Spain Preview

Architecture in Spain

Architecture in Spain

Christopher Columbus Statue near Barcelona's Port

Statue in a Park: Look closely, it says "Trabajo" which translates to "I work"

Park in Barcelona

The hotel I stayed in while visiting Barcelona

Barcelona was a beautiful city; I am not much of a city girl, but there was a good balance of greenery/nature to the buildings. It also had a good atmosphere and it didn't stink! (France on the other hand did.) I really enjoyed everything about Barcelona, the food was pretty good and everything is pretty centrally located. I also liked how everyone rode mopeds. (I want a mint green moped now.) If I do get the chance to study abroad while in college, Barcelona would be at the top of my list.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Twinsie, The pictures are great! The description of Barcelona is perfect!

    ReplyDelete